SPECIAL PRAYER HELPLINE
Why the Special Prayer Helpline was established?
The purpose of the Special Prayer Helpline is to help victims/survivors through what can be a very difficult period of time in their life. One of many roles of an advocate is to pray with those individuals and families in this time of need in their life. Prayer provides support and comfort; it sends a strong message of hope, love and caring.
Requests for a Special Prayer Helpline developed because of many compressive needs that victims/survivors express having during the holiday seasons. The holiday season was described as being the worse times, but it can be for some people everyday:
1. Times that can be very difficult for victims and survivors of loss.
2. The holiday seasons is a time when no matter how long it has been since the loss of their love one or friend they are deeply missed.
3. The holiday season can trigger deep emotional pain and confusion.
4. It is often a time when victims/survivors re-live the trauma of the death of their loved ones?
5. It is a time when they experience re-victimization.
6. Victims can become extremely depressed during the holidays.
7. Suicide rates increased during the holidays.
8. It is a time of increase loneliness when family and friends are out of the area.
9. It is a time when victims struggle with their angry feeling with God and they don’t have any spiritual base during the holiday season.
10. Statics reveal that people who have experienced the loss of a love one can feel more fearful and stressed during the holiday season.
11. And because of the emotional, financial and physical stress that the economic can have on individuals and families during the holidays.
PRAYER & COMFORT HELPLINE
SEVEN DAY'S A WEEK
PLEASE CALL THE HELPLINE
(Please note it's open during the year, so feel free to call)
7:00AM – 10:00PM
Please leave your Name, Phone Number and the Time you wish to receive a call back. Please speak slowly and clearly, if you wish to speak to a Pastoral Care Service Provider.
You don’t have to go through your grief and loneliness alone, our professional staff is waiting to hear from you.
Please tell your family and friends about this special prayer help line free service for EVERYONE.
Your call will be returned the same day or no later than the next day.
As a Ministry, we are praying daily for:
Praying for Forgiveness
1 John 1:9
Praying for Peace
Praying for Families
Praying for Honesty
2 Cor. 8:21
Praying for Integrity
Praying for Harmony
Praying for Unity
1 Cor. 1:10
Praying for Joy
Praying for Laughter
Praying for your Enemies
MAY YOUR DAY'S BE BLESSED!
EVERY WEDNESDAY MORNING
6:00AM - 7:00AM
CALL IN NUMBER
1-605-313-5152 - CODE 831776
(No leader, No talking, No Reading, No tongues, No loud tones.
We are having a little talk with Jesus, telling him all of about it and he will hear our prayers and he will answer!
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is calling to Action PRAYER NOW!